Designed specifically for organizations with a growing need for robust WiFi bandwidth, roaming capabilities and steady connectivity, the Meraki MR52 access point is one of the most powerful APs currently on the market.
Four radios with 4x4 MU-MIMO support and two Gigabit Ethernet uplinks give it a total maximum aggregate bandwidth of 2.5Gbps. Integrated analytics, location-tracking, and WIDS/WIPS services make this access point one of the smartest and safest on the market. Automatic band-shifting across both 2.5ghz and 5ghz ranges, along with smart beamshaping, allow it to self-adjust to fit even high-density radio environments without loss of quality.
Administrators gain access to a vast amount of user data, including moment-by-moment location tracking. Bluetooth beacon support allows it to be an excellent partner in retail operations, providing extra messaging to customers or employees alike. Advanced security systems, including a Layer 7-aware firewall, ensure the MR52 remains safe and secure.
The MR52 Meraki Access Point includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2, with 802.11a/b/g/n compatibility
- 4x4 160mhz MU-MIMO antennas
- Both 2.5ghz and 5ghz spectrum usage
- Maximum throughput: 2.5Gbps
- Dedicated third radio for WIDS/WIPS, analytics, and location-tracking
- Integrated Bluetooth beacon
- (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
- Smart radio-combining and beamforming
- 802.3at PoE support, A/C power optional
- Integrated Layer 7 Firewall
- IPSec VPN tunneling support
- High-bitrate encryption and authentication services
- Layer 7-aware traffic shaping options
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming features
- Full Meraki Dashboard support
- Lifetime warranty with hardware replacement (while under license)
- 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 year license options
- Part Number: MR52-HW
For operations looking for both advanced technology and simple administration, Cisco is one of the top options. Contact American Top Tier Today for a full consultation on cutting-edge networking and the benefits it could bring.