The Meraki MR53e is designed specifically for the needs of larger organizations that require high levels of bandwidth from their WiFi access points, while maintaining precise control over coverage size and shape.
The MR53e is an 802.11ac Wave 2 access point, capable of up to 2.5Gbps in throughput, with a 4x4 antenna array. Unlike the standard MR53, the MR53e includes six separate RP-TNC antenna connectors - giving administrators unparalleled ability to shape their coverage area to suit their needs. The MR53e has numerous specialty applications where coverage must be maintained while avoiding interference or unwanted access.
In addition, the MR53e includes two more radios: One for WiFi tracking and security surveillance, and the other a low-power Bluetooth beacon radio.
All this can be controlled via the Meraki Dashboard system, a powerful GUI that centralizes administration of entire Meraki networks regardless of size. Whether the network includes one access point, or hundreds, they remain simple to oversee and configure through the Meraki Dashboard.
The MR53e Meraki Access Point includes:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features
- 4x4 MU-MIMO array
- Support for both 2.5 and 5ghz spectrums
- 6 RP-TNC external antenna connections (antennas sold separately)
- 2.5Gbps aggregate maximum frame rate
- Dedicated third radio for intrusion detection and prevention
- Bluetooth beacon
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 2.5 Multigigabit Ethernet port
- Integrated analytics and user location tracking
- Layer 7 app-level traffic shaping
- Seemless roaming options
- Automatic radio-combining and beamforming improves connectivity
- 802.3at PoE support
- Optional A/C power adaptor available
- VPN tunneling with IPSec encryption
- Meraki Dashboard support for simple administration
- Lifetime warranty with hardware replacement (with valid license)
- Licenses available for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years
- Ordering Part Number: MR53e-HW
Meraki continues to revolutionize how businesses deploy and maintain WiFi networks. For a full consultation on Meraki systems, contact American Top Tier today.
Compatible Cisco Meraki Antennas:
Compatible Cisco Meraki Mount Kits: